2022 Annual Meeting
The Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber of Commerce will hold their Annual Meeting on Thursday, February 3rd at TradeWinds Island Grand Resort (5500 Gulf Boulevard, St. Pete Beach, FL). This year?s theme is Outlook - Exclusive intel on what's up & coming for the Business Community. Attendees will have opportunities to network and get executive updates on what new developments on the beaches and Pinellas County.
Lightning round speakers include:
- Dr. Cynthia Johnson, Director of Pinellas County Economic Development
- Alex Rey, City Manager of City of St. Pete Beach
- Robin Gomez, City Manager of City of Madeira Beach
- City of Treasure Island Representative
- Mayor-Commissioner Joanne Kennedy, City Of Indian Rocks Beach
- Mayor David Will, Redington Shores, N. Redington Beach and Redington Beach
- Indian Shores, TBD
- Clearwater Beach, TBD
- South Pasadena, TBD
The event kicks off with a Business Expo @ 5pm. Network and explore what services and products your local beach businesses have to offer. Program & Awards begin at 6:30 pm. Cost to attend the event is $55 per Member or $65 per future member. Sponsorships available, contact Amanda Page to inquire call 727-360-6957 or email Amanda@TampaBayBeaches.com.
For planning purposes, registrations must be canceled within 72 hours of event to be reimbursed. Otherwise, no refunds.
If do not feel well; have any symptoms such as a sore throat, cough, runny nose, headache and/or low grade fever - DO NOT attend this event.