2022 Learn @ Lunch: Medication Safety presented by Palms of Pasadena
SPEAKER: Ryan Dunn, Doctor of Pharmacy, Palms of Pasadena Hospital
DISCUSSION: Medication Safety; how to raise your awareness of regularly made errors with medications, use your medications safely, and become a part of your medication decision making process.
Learn @ Lunches are quarterly events where members network, enjoy lunch and get a short lesson on a specific topic. This is a great way to learn new trends and practical skills while socializing with other business professionals.
- A educational and social environment to introduce yourself and your business to 30-50 members
- The ability to collaborate and learn to drive personal, team and business development.
- A served lunch
- Meet the Chamber team and to learn what's up-and-coming for the month
- Visit a new business location and meet their team
- An entry to win a unique door prize
For planning purposes, registrations must be canceled within 24 hours of event to be reimbursed. Full registration fees apply during duration of event.
If do not feel well; have any symptoms such as a sore throat, cough, runny nose, headache and/or low grade fever - DO NOT attend this event.