Institute for Leadership Registration
- June 9th – Kick-Off Ceremony, 4-7 p.m. at Clearwater Beach Marriott Suites on Sand Key
- July 21st – Environment Seminar, 4-7 p.m. at Tampa Bay Watch
- August 18th – Tourism Seminar, 4-7 p.m. at St. Pete-Clearwater International Airport
- September 15th – Government Seminar, 4-7 p.m. at Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office
- October 20th– Arts & Culture Seminar, 4-7 p.m. at Creative Pinellas
- November 17th– Sports Seminar, 4-7 p.m. at Al Lang Stadium
- December 15th– Graduation Ceremony, 5-7 p.m. TBD
Mission: To develop, energize, and activate community leaders by providing insight and interaction with business, culture, and government to affect positive change and enhance personal experiences.
Overview Paragraph: This program is a series of learning experiences (workshops, meetings, tours and retreats) designed to develop leadership talent in individuals representing the diverse Tampa Bay Beaches communities. Graduates are projected to be the future leaders of civic and business organizations for community action and improvement.