DoubleTree Beach Resort Housekeeping Inspector - Full Time
We are hiring a Housekeeping Inspector/Cleaner!
Come work for the DoubleTree Beach Resort, a hotel built on years of success and longevity. Our Team Members have pride in their work and how they care for our guests. We are proud to be a member of the Hilton family and all the amazing benefits that go along with it. We offer medical, dental, vision and supplemental insurance for our full time Team Members. Starting pay is $11.00-$12.00 an hour for this position with reviews at 90 days, 9 months and 15 months. Increases, dependent on job performance.
We also offer a generous 401k plan, vacation pay, Recognition Programs and great Hilton Travel Perks!
The essential functions of this position are listed below:
- Inspect hotel rooms
- Respond to guest requests, concerns or issues in a timely and efficient manner
- Support Executive Housekeeper
- Perform open & closing duties
- Complete supply orders
- Maintain communication with Guest Service, Executive Housekeeper and Chief Engineer
- Ability to push/pull equipment weighing up to 100 lbs.
- Must be physically able to stand for long periods, extend arms over head to perform cleaning tasks and work in confined spaces
- Communicate effectively with staff
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Clean guest rooms to the DoubleTree standard.
- One year of Hotel Housekeeping Inspection Experience preferred
This is not an all inclusive list of duties. We are looking for a Team Member to add to our family. The ideal candidate must possess a great attitude and ability to learn new ways of doing things. Being on time, staying until the work is complete and training others is a crucial part of this position.
We do not allow visible tattoos on face, neck, arms, legs, or hands and no facial piercings.
Please come into the hotel and fill out an application or call 727-369-7101 with any questions about this position.
To keep our team members safe, we are following CDC guidelines for social distancing, have mandatory mask policy in effect, sanitizer readily available and ongoing educational communication with staff.