Front Desk Agent (Full-Time)
Provides outstanding guest service to all who come to the Front Desk, creates a memorable vacation experience.
- Timely and accurate check-in/check-out guests
- Provide courteous, professional guest service and resolution of all guest inquires
- Understand and practice all of Legacy Vacation Resorts Front Office Standards Manual and effectively perform, “The Six Principles” of the front office
- Provides information on resort, amenities, activities, local area attractions, events and directions, etc.
- Answers all incoming calls following the phone etiquette on the Front Office Standards Manual
- Learn resort software and be able to post transactions in RCC as necessary
- Accurately complete all Front Office reports and documentation required i.e. MOD report, welcome calls
- Complete cash and credit card transactions accurately and efficiently
- Communicates accurately information of room moves, status in the systems and to departments affected
- Constant communication with the Housekeeping department for room status updates
- Reconciliation of the assigned cash bank during shift
- Responsible for upkeep of all areas in the front lobby accessible or viewed by guests i.e. refreshment area, collateral
- Complete various additional tasks and assignments as needed
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED).
Experience: Previous customer service or hospitality experience
Computer Skills: Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Other Requirements: Must have a flexible schedule as schedules are determined based on the needs of the business.
“We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.”