Housekeeper (Full Time- Part- Time)
Up to $300.00 Signing bonus when hired!!!
The Company reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. In the event that any changes are made, the revised terms and conditions shall be posted on this website immediately.
Legacy Vacation Resorts is a certified B Corp hospitality management company headquartered in Orlando, FL. Our corporate team leads the future of the hospitality industry in 8 properties across 4 states. We give customers the opportunity to rent or own at one or more of our 8 locations. Together, we bring an exceptional work-force dedicated to giving our guests and owners a perfect vacation experience.
Ensure that rooms are of the highest quality, cleaned, sanitized and according to the established quality standards.
- Clean vacant rooms to the Legacy quality standards, including kitchen, bathrooms, furniture
- Clean room floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming them
- Change bedding and make beds as directed
- Replenish supplies such as cooking and eating supplies, linens, writing supplies, and bathroom items
- Gather and empty trash
- Clean and polish furniture and fixtures
- Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, and squeegees
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment
- Move and arrange furniture to make sure all trash has been removed
- Mix water and detergents in containers to prepare cleaning solutions, according to specifications
- Performs self-inspection of suite after cleaning is complete to make sure nothing is missing
- Provides customer service when encountering guests around the property
- Keeps supply caddy clean and orderly
- Assists in the General Clean & Preventative Maintenance (GCPM) process
- Helps in maintaining cleanliness of all common areas
- Remove debris from driveways and all public areas inside or out.
- Sort, count, and mark clean linens, and store them in linen closets
- Deliver any items requested by guests to rooms
- Observe precautions required to protect resort and property, and report damage, theft, and found articles to supervisors
- Carry linens, towels, toilet items, and cleaning supplies, using wheeled carts or by hand as needed
- Complete various additional tasks and assignments as needed
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED).
Experience: Previous Housekeeping or Hospitality experience.
Other Requirements: Must have a flexible schedule as schedules are determined based on the needs of the business.
“We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.”