Up to $300.00 Signing bonus when hired!!!
The Company reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. In the event that any changes are made, the revised terms and conditions shall be posted on this website immediately.
Ensure the cleanliness standards are maintained, inventory items are in each until and maintenance requests are reported and corrected in a timely manner. Manage the daily operation of the team members assigned to clean the resort and public areas.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Conduct unit inspections of all units cleaned by the cleaners. Ensure that the cleaner has met all of the cleanliness procedures required.
- Conduct inspections of all sidewalks and grounds surrounding the guest units ensuring that the Houseperson has completed their projects and daily tasks.
- Clean and self-inspect units assigned as needed
- Observe all cleaning personnel at work to determine efficiency of time spent and progress on work assigned.
- Document work maintenance requests for engineering and follow up to ensure completion of request.
- Maintain adequate supplies, linen and equipment for daily use, controlling the issuance on a daily basis.
- Ensure the accuracy of unit status reports being forwarded to the housekeeping office and the front office.
- Interface with front office regarding clean status of all guest units.
- Ensure that all special projects and general cleaning status is reported to management with all pertinent information necessary to maintain accurate records.
- Constantly seek/implement new and improved work methods.
- Assist in the hiring, training, discipline and performance reviews of all team members.
- Explain, monitor and control the usage and storage of all chemicals and equipment.
- Enforce all rules/regulations of the department and resort.
- Complete various additional tasks and assignments as needed.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED).
Experience: Previous Housekeeping or Hospitality experience.
Computer Skills: Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Other Requirements: Must have excellent English skills (written and verbal), Bilingual a plus. Customer service experience desired. Must have a flexible schedule as schedules are determined based on the needs of the business.
“We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.”