Up to $300.00 Signing bonus when hired!!!
The Company reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. In the event that any changes are made, the revised terms and conditions shall be posted on this website immediately.
Responsible delivery and pick up of linen, striping rooms and the cleaning of all common/public areas in accordance with the established quality standards as well as assisting with guest needs.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Supply suites with proper supplies.
- Provide assistance to guests on an as-needed basis with delivery of amenities and other special requests.
- Maintain the cleanliness of corridors, stairwells, trash closets and working areas.
- Maintain storage closets clean and organize.
- Make linen and supply bags as directed
- Deliver linen and supply bags to units
- Remove soiled linens and trash from units.
- Report unit maintenance issues as per company procedure.
- Operate Golf carts where needed and ensure maintenance is performed as necessary.
- Walk all assigned buildings or floors to ensure all are free of linen, trash or equipment.
- Report all lost and found items to Executive Housekeeper.
- Move furniture as directed.
- Use supplies and equipment efficiently and effectively.
- Perform inventories on linens and supplies or assist when needed.
- Assist resort guests and owners to include solving complaints promptly.
- Preps rooms for cleaning after guest check out
- Properly disposes of used items from guests visit
- Cleans and freshens all common areas/public areas and amenities
- Cleans floors-vacuuming, shampooing, sweep, mop, buff
- Completes help desk tickets as assigned
- Adheres to all Housekeeping and Legacy Vacation Club policies, standards and guidelines
- Assists in the General Clean & Preventative Maintenance (GCPM) process
- Comply with all Risk/Safety guidelines and procedures
- Complete various additional tasks and assignments as needed
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED).
Experience: Previous related experience preferred
Other Requirements: Must have a flexible schedule as schedules are determined based on the needs of the business.
“We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.”