Laundry Attendant (Full Time)
Up to $300.00 Signing bonus when hired!!!
The Company reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. In the event that any changes are made, the revised terms and conditions shall be posted on this website immediately.
Ensure guest’s linens are cleaned and sanitized in a timely manner and in accordance with cleanliness standards.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Handle linens and towels in accordance with quality and safety standards
- Washes, folds and storage linen according to the property standards
- Assist with stripping linens and gathering towels from areas
- Prepare room packages to include the proper linens, towels, and toiletries
- Tracking of inventory according to assigned schedule
- Treatment of stained linens according to process and schedule
- Daily cleaning of equipment and work stations
- Daily/monthly tracking on chemicals for the equipment
- Complete various additional tasks and assignments as needed
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED).
Experience: Previous laundry experience
Computer Skills: N/A
Other Requirements: Must have a flexible schedule as schedules are determined based on the needs of the business.
“We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.”