Maintenance Technician (Part-Time)
Up to $300.00 Signing bonus when hired!!!
The Company reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. In the event that any changes are made, the revised terms and conditions shall be posted on this website immediately.
Responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain operating and quality standards throughout the property according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives.
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain all equipment on property and in guest suites
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of equipment and property items to maintain in-service suites and property
- Performs repairs in walls, tiles and carpeting
- Re-touch paining and caulking as needed
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on equipment, property, and facilities as scheduled
- Perform a variety of plumbing, electrical, and carpentry functions
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervisor
- Comply with all safety regulations and standards and maintain clean and orderly work areas
- Comply with OSHA Safety and Health rules, Maintenance Standards Manual, Common Areas Manual, In-suite Standards, federal/state, local code
- Perform all other duties as assigned or needed
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED).
Experience: One year experience in carpentry, plumbing, electrical, appliance repair, painting and/or HVAC.
Computer Skills: N/A
Certificates & Licenses: Technical trainings
Operation of essential equipment including power towels, hand tools, etc.
Must have a flexible schedule as the schedules are determined based on the needs of the business.
“We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.”