HVAC Lead Service and Install Technicians Needed Immediately
Paradise Air Inc. is looking for Skilled Service Technicians and Lead Install Technicians
- Pay will DOE and we are offering a $1000 sign on bonus
Here are the Qualifications we need you to have to get started:
** If it states must have then you must have**
-Must have at least 5+ years verifiable experience in a service vehicle or facility and have HVAC and EPA certifications.
NATE Certification is a plus! Refrigeration Experience is a plus!
-Must have a valid driver's license with a good driving record. No violations in the last 3 years.
-We are a drug free work environment!
-Must have own tools for the trade.
-Must be able to work in fast paced busy environment on a daily basis.
-Must be reliable.
-Must be able to work flexible hours. On call nights and weekends/when assigned. - (Service Techs)
-We provide uniforms, a work van, gas card and a work phone (service techs).
-We also offer medical and dental insurance after 60 + days of which we pay a large percentage of employee insurance
-SEP Plan after 3 Years - Similar to 401K but with no employee contribution
-Paid Vacation and Holidays after time criteria met.
-Tool Program: 50% match after introductory period
-Compensation based on experience with bonus incentives
-Training classes to keep you up to date on new equipment
-Training towards NATE Certification after introductory period.
Job Requirements and Duties:
- -Provide Excellent Customer Service.
- -Perform consultations with customers.
- -Determine customer needs and discuss all solution methods.
- -Troubleshooting on a variety of AC and mini split systems.
- -Replacement of Residential and Commercial Heating and Cooling Equipment
- -Experience with Fabrication of Duct Board Plenums and Replacement of Duct Systems
- -Perform preventative maintenance on HVAC systems
- -Critical thinker/problem solver.
- -Be organized and customer service oriented.
- -Must be able to work independently and as a team player to help build up our rapidly growing company.
- -Must be able to lift heavy equipment, maneuver in attics, climb on roofs and work in the elements.
- -Maintain a professional appearance.