Treasure Island 4th of July Fireworks
Celebrate America by watching the city of Treasure Island light up under a spectacular fireworks show on the beach. The celebration will be Monday, July 4 (rain date July 5) starting at 9 p.m. Fireworks will be shot from the beach near Gulf Front Park, located at 10400 Gulf Blvd. Bring a beach chair or towel and enjoy the show as fireworks light up the night sky.
Metered Public Parking Areas in Close Proximity to View the Fireworks:
* Treasure Island Community Center, One Park Place @ 106th Avenue - metered parking
* St. Petersburg Municipal Beach, Gulf Boulevard @ 112th Avenue - metered parking
* Gulf Front Park, 10400 Gulf Boulevard - Metered Parking
* Sandpiper Lot, Gulf Boulevard at 100th Avenue - metered parking
* Treasure Island City Hall, 120 108th Avenue - metered parking
Other Metered Public Parking Areas:
* Heron Lot, Bay Shore Drive and 75th Avenue, Sunset Beach
* Tern Lot, West Gulf Boulevard at 77th to 79th Avenue, next to Sunset Beach Pavilion
* Ring-Billed Gull Lot, West Gulf Boulevard at 81st Avenue, Sunset Beach
* Brown Pelican Lot, West Gulf Boulevard at 88th Avenue, Sunset Beach
* Sunset Vista Lot, 120th Avenue and Gulf Boulevard, Sunshine Beach
* White Egret Lot, 126th Avenue, Sunshine Beach
Find a list of all metered parking lots by visiting mytreasureisland.com/parking. The Treasure Island Police Department reminds residents and visitors to use crosswalks when crossing Gulf Blvd. or other busy roadways.
If you have questions, you can contact the Parks and Recreation Department at 727-547-4575 ext. 221 or 237 or by email at recreation@mytreasureisland.